The Dwairy Ranch is a father and son working cattle ranch originally established in 1993 by Gus Dwairy. In 2014, Gus and his son, Ronny, purchased two more neighboring ranches, expanding the Ranch to 4000 acres. It is located halfway between Freer and Laredo, Texas. Nestled in the seat of the Muy Grande, this area consists of a few hills and flat land covered mostly with South Texas brush including cactus, mesquite, grass lands and weissach. The Dwairy Ranch has expanded from a cow-calf operation to include a deer breeder and management program. Priding itself in providing a full service experience, the Dwairy Ranch can accommodate up to 30 people.
The Dwairy Ranch is a working cattle ranch and proudly raises cows and sells calves quarterly. It hosts a variety of breeds including, Brahman, Angus, Charolaise, and Hereford. Quarterly, the cattle are worked, branded, dehorned and tagged. The cattle are cycled through different pastures to ensure ample vegetation and a healthy breeding environment.
No testimonials found
For any questions and help on planning your next hunting adventure, please contacts us via phone or email to:
DIRECTIONS TO DWAIRY RANCH FROM HOUSTON:
- Take Hwy 59 South towards Laredo, Texas
- Pass Victoria, Goliad, Beeville & George West
- After passing Hwy16, continue on Hwy 59 for 26 miles (Immigration Checkpoint on left side)
- Then continue 6 ½ miles – Dwairy Ranch – Sign on right side
- Use Red Lock – Combination 6789
- Follow Caliche Road for 5 miles
- The Dwairy Ranch Entrance will be on your left side
Please call us to book your stay at Dwairy Ranch.